Here’s a recap from the past week in commercial real estate:
- A national retail landlord now owns well over 100K square feet in RiNo. Here’s what it has in the works next.
- A Charlotte, North Carolina-based developer is planning a 405-unit apartment community in an Aurora opportunity zone.
- The owner of the Denver7 building at Speer and Lincoln wants to sell to a New York-based developer. But several Denver residents are opposed to the redevelopment plans, and have filed an application to preserve the property. Here’s the latest on this landmark-designation dispute.
- A site in the River North Art District, where 374 residential units have been proposed, sold to a Vancouver, Washington-based developer.
- Take a virtual tour through the recently opened X Denver apartment complex.